Amulet Powerbrute Hydraulic Backhoe Thumb & Excavator Thumbs are available for any weight class of backhoe and excavator.
PowerBrute is a solidly built hydraulic thumb for backhoes and excavators. Amulet hydraulic backhoe thumbs feature an independent main pin and universal two-tine design. Therefore, you can make quick and easy bucket changes on your backhoe.
Amulet POWERBRUTE Backhoe Thumb & Excavator Thumb
– Full two-way excavator thumb
– Base plate welds to your boom.
– Independent, heat treated main pin.
– No stress on your bucket pin. Bucket changes done quickly.
– Thumb and lugging mounted base plate to weld to your boom
– Wide range of rotation
– T-1 steel construction in all critical components.
– Low profile in Locked Position
– Low maintenance, 2 Year warranty
– 100% USA made.
– Easy Installation. Shipped pre assembled. Simply position the base plate on the stick & weld. Therfore, most owner/operators proficient in welding can position and install easily.
- Full length base plate on most models of backhoe thumb includes mount stop and remote main hinge pin.
- Made with high strength alloy which maximizes performance and minimizes extra weight to dipper stick.
- Open back design offers improved visibility.
- Large diameter hardened pins and bushings throughout.
- Grease zerks on main pin and hydraulic cylinder.
- Thumb curls independent of bucket (demolition, rock placement, land clearing,etc).
- Store the PowerBrute hydraulically tight against dipper stick
- Requires a two-way hydraulic circuit.
Caution: Two hoses up your stick may NOT mean you have two-way hydraulics. A breaker only requires one-way hydraulics. Please check your system.
Hydraulic Diverter Valve Kits available. These kits borrow hydraulic flow from an unused circuit. See more HERE.
|“Tip Radius Dimension” is required to assure fit.
Measure the distance from the center of the main bucket pin to the end of the teeth of your bucket. Also measure to the bucket cutting edge. Measure with the bucket in any position as the distance remains constant.
If a Quick Coupler for changing buckets you must check your tip radius. Measure from the center of the main pin where the coupler connects to the stick, to the cutting edge/teeth of bucket.
Amulet needs this to proceed with your order.
* Specific models vary depending on machine, bucket and quick coupler.
Above models need to be confirmed.
Your backhoe brand and model is required.
In conclusion, Amulet Hydraulic Thumbs are the most versatile and reliable thumb Equipmentland has found.The entire Amulet product line on Equipmentland
- Thumbs for Mini Excavators
- Mini-Hitch Quick Coupler for Mini Excavators
- Rigid Thumbs for Backhoes and Excavators
- Powerbrute Hydraulic Thumbs for for Backhoes and Excavators
- Powerclamp Hydraulic Thumbs for Backhoes and Excavators
- Hoeclamp Full-Motion Mechanical Thumbs for Backhoes and Excavators
- Demolition Rakes for Backhoes and Excavators
- Rippers for Backhoes and Excavators
- Tilt Buckets for Backhoes and Excavators
- Hydraulic Diverter Kits