The Amulet Hydraulic Tilt Bucket is a full-featured hydraulically tilting bucket for backhoes and excavators.
The Amulet Hydraulic Tilt Bucket is a full feature tilt bucket for excavator operators. Amulet’s tilt bucket is the ultimate soil shaping and excavating attachment. The bucket tilts at 45 degrees each way and has twin, heavy duty, guarded, double-acting hydraulic cylinders. Bolt-on edges are available for all models.
The Amulet bucket is a both a grading and a shaping tool. Optional abrasion-resistant side cutters and a heavy-duty cutting edge increase bucket rigidity, durability and wear. Induction-hardened pivot pins mounted through large bushed surfaces maximize wearability. Amulet’s bucket tilts 45 degrees each way and has heavy duty, double-acting hydraulic cylinders.
– Hydraulic bucket for V-Ditching and Sloping.
– Bucket tilts 45 degrees each way, Full 90 degree range.
– Twin, heavy-duty double-acting hydraulic cylinders with bucket hose kit.
– Induction hardened pivot pins mounted through large bushings
– Wear strips fitted as standard features.
– Sides taper slightly for bucket clearance
– Abrasion-resistant side cutters
– Bolt-on Edges available.
– See Photos for Capacity Chart
Include your carrier model brand and type when inquiring/ordering.
Requires a two-way hydraulic circuit.
Caution: Two hoses up your stick may NOT mean you have two-way hydraulics. A breaker only requires one-way hydraulics. Please check your system.
Hydraulic Diverter Valve Kits are available here.
These kits borrow hydraulic flow from an unused circuit.
– An Amulet Tilt Bucket for your backhoe or excavator brand and model
For most machine models including; Bobcat, Bradco, Case, Caterpillar, Coyote, Daewoo, Doosan, Ditchwitch, Farm Pro, Gehl. Also Hitachi, Hyundai, IHI, Ingersoll-Rand, JCB, John Deere, Kobelco, Komatsu, Kubota, Link Belt, Lui Gong, Mustang, Nagano, New Holland, Samsung, Sany, Takeuchi, Terex, Thomas, Volvo, Wacker Neuson, Woods and Yanmar. Specific models vary depending on machine, bucket and quick coupler.
Your backhoe brand and model is required for manufacturing (but not for ordering).