The Original RockHound Landscape Rake
AVAILABLE IN 72" ONLY
Pick up rocks and debris with ease!
The RockHound Landscape Rake is designed to remove small to medium rocks and debris with ease, placing them into the bucket hopper for a one step seed bed preparation process. Built for nearly 40 years this is the original RockHound landscape rake, one of the original five Bobcat attachments. The RockHound Landscape Rake has been improved for the new millennium and part of the expanded RockHound Attachment line.
- Picks up rocks down to 3/4” (19mm)
- Hydraulic cylinder opens top cover-for easy dumping
- Allows the bucket to be used to scrape high spots
- Rake bars provide leveling and longer ground contact
- High strength teeth for the longest life
- Adjustable side skids provide accurate depth control
Click on filters to add/remove.