Concrete polishing, preparation, stripping, cleaning, etc. Pressure washers, carpet removal, and more.
Equipmentland offers a selection of professional grade surfacing equipment. Included are gas-powered surface planers, electric surface planers, pneumatic surface planers, crack saws, carpet, tile and linoleum strippers, air tools, water brooms, hot water pressure washers and more.
Blade, straight, 3” x 10” wide, single beveled edge. For use with general removal projects on both concrete and wood surfaces. For use with FCS10 and FCS16
– 16 inch maximum cutting width
– Single phase, 115/230 VAC, 60 Hz
– 3/4HP, 37 foot cord
– Includes: (1) FCS16-110 4″ x 6″ straight blade
– Includes: (1) FCS16-1300 3″ x 10″ straight blade
– Not for ceramic tile
Blade, straight, 4” x 6” wide, dual beveled edge. For use with general purpose removal projects on both concrete and wood surfaces. For use with FCS10 and FCS16.
– Mounts to popular models of 35 lb. class, electric, hand-held, concrete breakers
– For removing ceramic tile, hardwood flooring and other materials from cement surfaces
– Breaks through today’s high bond strength mastics, glues and thin sets
– One mounting kit is included at no additional charge.
– Tools and bits available: Standard 1-1/8″ hex x 6″ shank chisels, blades, adaptors
– 130 lbs (59 kg), breaker. Call Equipmentland for Handheld Breakers
FREE SHIPPING to Continental USA & S. Canada only.