Hydraulic Shared-pin Thumbs for any weight class of excavator.
Powerclamp is a solidly built hydraulic thumb for backhoes and excavators. Amulet hydraulic backhoe thumbs feature an independent main pin and universal two-tine design. Quick and easy bucket changes on your backhoe.
Amulet POWERCLAMP shared-pin Excavator Thumb
– Weight Class from 8-10 ton
– 140 or 180 degree non-linkage/linkage models
– Heavy gussets & reinforcements
– Serrated teeth webbing for positive gripping action.
– Large hardened pins & bushings throughout.
– Cushioned Hydraulic cylinders w/extra heavy duty rods.
– Clamps have a full meshing tooth bar.
– Wide range of rotation
– T-1 steel construction in all critical components.
– Low maintenance, 2 Year warranty
– 100% USA made
– Grease zerks on main pin and hydraulic cylinder.
Requires a two-way hydraulic circuit.
Caution: Two hoses up your stick may NOT mean you have two-way hydraulics. A breaker only requires one-way hydraulics. Please check your system.
Hydraulic Diverter Valve Kits are available here.
These kits borrow hydraulic flow from an unused circuit.
– A Powerclamp for your Excavator brand and model
Fits most machine models including; Bobcat, Bradco, Case, Caterpillar, Coyote, Daewoo, Doosan, Ditchwitch, Farm Pro, Gehl, Hitachi, Hyundai, IHI, Ingersoll-Rand, JCB, John Deere, Kobelco, Komatsu, Kubota, Link Belt, Lui Gong, Mustang, Nagano, New Holland, Samsung, Sany, Takeuchi, Terex, Thomas, Volvo, Wacker Neuson, Woods, Yanmar. Specific models vary depending on machine, bucket and quick coupler.
Your backhoe brand and model is required.
|“Tip Radius Dimension” is required to assure fit.
Amulet needs this to proceed with your order.
First, measure the distance from the center of the main bucket pin to the end of the teeth of your bucket. Then measure to the bucket cutting edge. Measure with the bucket in any position as the distance remains constant. If a Quick Coupler for changing buckets is present, measure from the center of the main pin where the coupler connects to the stick…to the cutting edge/teeth of bucket.