Thunder Creek MTT Series Multi-Tank Trailers
No Hazmat Endorsement needed in most states.
4, 6, or 8 Individual 115 gallon stand-alone DOT-approved tanks on one trailer
Models MTT400, MTT690, MTT920
NO CDL. NO HAZMAT. NO PROBLEM.
The Multi-Tank Trailer from Thunder Creek is the first fuel and service trailer to legally mitigate the need for the driver to have a HAZMAT endorsement. In manycases, a CDL is also not required.
Per the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49 (CFR49). The Multi-Tank Trailer specifically uses non-bulk packaging forthe transportation of combustible liquids in the U.S. Contact us for details about state regulations.
Can be configured with four, six or eight non-spec, 115 gallon fuel tanks. Each tank stands alone as a DOT compliant, non-bulk, diesel fuel tank capable of being transported without a HAZMAT. Tanks are joined via a manifold to a common pump allowing for complete isolation during transport as well as controlled dispensing of fuel at the job site. An electric valve manifold option automatically closes the manifold to ensure DOT Compliance without operator intervention.
Can be equipped with a new gas powered pump option, as well as the popular rear utility box and 100 gallon DEF system. This patent- pending closed DEF system is fully ISO-compliant to maintain DEF purity and protect Tier 4 equipment.
GET A QUOTE: Request the MTT pricing PDF and let us know what options you want. Equipmentland will quote less than buying factory-direct, less than prices shown on the sheet.
• Dual Coat Polyurethane Paint
• Diamond Plate Rock Guard on Fenders & Frame
• Replaceable Bolt-on Fenders
• Lockable Hatch-Style, Weather-Sealed Doors
• Dexter® Torsion Axles and EZ Lube Hubs
• Self Adjusting Electric Brakes
• Breakaway Safety System
• 16” 10-Ply Tires 235/80R16 with Steel Wheels
• 115 Gallons per Tank, up to 8 Tanks
• 10 Gauge Steel Tanks with Sloped Bottoms
• 12V Deep Cycle Battery, 12’ Power Cables
• 35’ Retracting Hose Reel, Auto-Trip Nozzle
• Extruded Aluminum Pump Manifold
• 7,000 lb. Enclosed Jack
• Safety Tow Chains• Adjustable Height 2 5/16” Ball Hitch
• Reflective Tape and LED Lights
• Wiring Wrapped in Protective Braid
• 7.5” x 1/4” Formed Frame
• Automatic Interior LED Lighting
• Fire Extinguisher
• SpinsecureTM Locking, Vented Fuel Caps
• 25 GPM Industrial Grade 12V Pump
• Sight Fuel Level Gauges
• 10 Micron Fuel Filter
• Aluminum Wheels
• Field Max Tires
• Custom Color
• Solar Battery Maintainer
• WorkSight Light Tower
• Electric/Hydraulic Jack
• Spare Tire Kit with Standard or Field Max Tires
• Stainless Steel Trim + Fender Upgrade
• PUMPING SYSTEM OPTIONS
• Gas Engine Pump Upgrade
• Electric Valve Manifold for Automatic Shut-Off
• 2 Stage Filter System (10+4 Micron) Upgrade
• Digital Fuel Meter for Gas or Electric Pumps
• Analog Fuel Meter for Gas or Electric Pumps
• 50’ Fuel Hose Reel Upgrade
• Static Discharge Reel
• Spill Containment Kit
• Rear Utility Box (35.5”d x 58.5”w x 47”h)
• Five Drawer Tool Chest for Utility Box
• Can+Towel Holder
• Two Drawer Low Boy Tool Chest
• Work Bench with Vise
• 35 lb. Grease Kit
• Welder+Comp+Gen with 50’ Air/Elec. Combo Reel
• Comp+Gen with 50’ Air/Elec. Combo Reel
• 35 CFM Air Compressor with 50’ Air Hose Reel
• 100 Gallon DEF Tank, Pump and 35’ Reel
• Digital DEF Meter
• 50’ DEF Hose Reel Upgrade
• 110V DEF Heater
Items with can be added any time to expand the
functionality of the trailer as your operation grows.