Multi-Tank Fuel Trailers by Thunder Creek (400/690/920 gal)
Use Quick Quote in the tab below for precise shipping.
Configure your package from Equipmentland’s quote builder. Submit and we will get you the best price. Equipmentland has the best prices or we want to know.
Current Lead time: 13 weeks
Thunder Creek MTT Series Multi-Tank Fuel Trailers – No Hazmat Needed
On these Thunder Creek multi-tank fuel trailers, no Hazmat Endorsement is needed in most states. 4, 6, or 8 Individual 115 gallon stand-alone DOT-approved tanks on one trailer
Models MTT400, MTT690, MTT920
NO CDL. NO HAZMAT. NO PROBLEM.
The Multi-Tank Fuel Trailer from Thunder Creek is the first fuel and service trailer to legally mitigate the need for the driver to have a HAZMAT endorsement. In many cases, a CDL is also not required.
Per the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49 (CFR49). The Multi-Tank Trailer specifically uses non-bulk packaging for the transportation of combustible liquids in the U.S. Contact us for details about state regulations.
It can be configured with four, six or eight non-spec, 115-gallon fuel tanks. Each tank stands alone as a DOT compliant, non-bulk, diesel fuel tank capable of being transported without a HAZMAT. Tanks are joined via a manifold to a common pump allowing for complete isolation during transport as well as controlled dispensing of fuel at the job site. An electric valve manifold option automatically closes the manifold to ensure DOT Compliance without operator intervention.
It can be equipped with a new gas-powered pump option, as well as the popular rear utility box and 100-gallon DEF system. This patent-pending closed DEF system is fully ISO-compliant to maintain DEF purity and protect Tier 4 equipment.
• Diamond Plate Rock Guard on Fenders & Frame
• Replaceable Bolt-on Fenders
• Lockable Hatch-Style, Weather-Sealed Doors
• Dexter® Torsion Axles and EZ Lube Hubs
• Self Adjusting Electric Brakes
• Breakaway Safety System
• 16” 10-Ply Tires 235/80R16 with Steel Wheels
• 115 Gallons per Tank, up to 8 Tanks
• 10 Gauge Steel Tanks with Sloped Bottoms
• 12V Deep Cycle Battery, 12’ Power Cables
• 35’ Retracting Hose Reel, Auto-Trip Nozzle
• Extruded Aluminum Pump Manifold
• 7,000 lb. Enclosed Jack
• Safety Tow Chains• Adjustable Height 2 5/16” Ball Hitch
• Reflective Tape and LED Lights
• Wiring Wrapped in Protective Braid
• 7.5” x 1/4” Formed Frame
• Automatic Interior LED Lighting
• Fire Extinguisher
• SpinsecureTM Locking, Vented Fuel Caps
• 25 GPM Industrial Grade 12V Pump
• Sight Fuel Level Gauges
• 10 Micron Fuel Filter
Capacity: 460 gallons
Axles: dual 5,000 lbs. torsion
Hubs: 6 bolt
Empty Weight: 3,326 lbs.
GVWR: 10,000 lbs.
Capacity: 690 gallons
Axles: dual 6,000 lbs. torsion
Hubs: 8 bolt
Empty Weight: 4,054 lbs.
GVWR: 12,000 lbs.
Capacity: 920 gallons
Axles: dual 7,000 lbs. torsion
Hubs: 8 bolt
Empty Weight: 4,682 lbs.
GVWR: 14,000 lbs.
See also Thunder Creek DWT Double Wall Fuel Trailers.
See also Thunder Creek EV Fuel Trailers 500-750-990 gal.
See also Thunder Creek FST Fuel Trailers 500-750-990 gal..
See also the Thunder Creek website.
(460gal) #MTT460, (690 gal) #MTT690, (920 gal) #MTT920