Cantherm PHOEN 400 Indirect-Fired Heater Trailer for 2022-2023
Use Quick Quote in the tab below for precise shipping.
Cantherm Phoen 400 Diesel Indirect-Fired Heater mounted on a trailer, plumbed to an Auxillary Fuel Tank.
INCLUDES: Phoen 400, Trailer and Tank. (Adapters, ducts accessories extra.)
Fuel Run Time: 51 hrs in Stage 1 (1.96 gal/hr); 33+ hrs Stage 2 (2.97 gal/hr.)
110V power required, or order Optional 7KW Honda Generator, mounted and wired.
PHOEN 400K BTU Indirect-Fired Heater Trailer Package
The Phoen Series Indirect Fired diesel heater is now offered mounted on a trailer, with an auxiliary tank offering 57 hours of continuous run time. Tow your heater to the jobsite and let it heat for days. Allow a few weeks for assembly.
PHOEN 400 Indirect Fired Mobile Space Heater Trailer Package
- CSA Approved
- Two-Stage Burner – PHOEN 400 412K BTU
- Manual Gas Valve – PHOEN 380 381K BTU
- Four-Pass Heat Exchanger – high efficiency
- Ventilation Mode Only – a fan can be operated when the burner is off
- Remote Thermostat – optional accessory
- Anti-Shock Frame – with foldable handle
- Lifting and Suspending Brackets
- Single Point Lift Bail
- Forklift Pockets
- NOTE: 5KW Generator, Ducts, Adapters and Thermostat are OPTIONS.
Mounted on a 6 x 10′ Utility Trailer and Tank
Axle: 3500 lbs. (Easy Lube)
Bed Size: 6′ x 10’′
Paint Color: Black
No Brakes or Breakaway Kit
Fender Type: Jeep with 13″ tires, round with 15″
Flooring Type: Wood (Stained & Sealed)
Safety Chains: Yes
GVW: 2690 lbs.
Side Railing: 1′
Ball Hitch Size: 2″
Tire Size: 13″ or 15″
Jack: Swing-up with Wheel
Wiring Harness: 4 Flat
Lights: Bolt-on Angle
Includes a 108 gallon Auxillary Tank.
Runs on 120V 15 amp circuit. Optional 5KW Generator makes it “self-contained”.
The DZ 91753XSB Rectangle Auxiliary Tank is a safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids in your transfer tank. This fuel transfer tank is made from heavy-gauge Brite-Tread aluminum with a radius curve design to eliminate key weld pressure points. Durable construction that can carry 108 gallons, this diesel fuel transfer tank is built to last.
The auxiliary transfer tank can be connected to a gravity flow kit to siphon fuel directly into your vehicle’s diesel gas tank (sold separately)
Fuel transfer tank constructed of heavy gauge steel
Diesel fuel transfer tank black powder coat finish
Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points
Tanks feature stability baffles, lockable cap, 3/8 in. drainage plug, and venting coupler
Connector kits to feed diesel directly into your fuel line sold separately (DZ97960 & DZ97961)
Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial)
Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system
Hydrostatically pressure tested to meet Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration requirements for auxiliary tanks
Meets Federal DOT requirements for UN31B tanks
Weight: 160 lbs.
Length: 52 in.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Capacity: 108 gallons
The Phoen Series Indirect Fired Mobile Space Heater and is commonly used for local heating in workshops, foundries and construction; the unit also lends itself to certain horticultural and agricultural applications. The Phoen heaters feature a heat exchanger that contains the flame and expels fumes throughout a chimney connected to the outside. Being indirect-fired, they can be operated indoor and can also be ducted.
– CSA approved for construction US-C
– Separated burner blower
– Two-stage dedicated burner (low and high fire selector)
– No supervision required: can be controlled by thermostat, humidistat or timer
– 1ft power cord
– AISI 430 stainless steel combustion chamber with four-pass heat exchanger technology
– Convection fan is controlled by a thermostat that measures combustion chamber temperature
– Combustion chamber pre-heating cycle
– Electronic flame control unit
– Combustion air pressure switch (safety device: turns off the unit and requires a manual reset)
– Fuel lines in hydrocarbon-resistant rubber wire mesh protected
– Overheat thermostat
– Bayonet-type fuel tank cap
– Fuel tank drain plug
– Ventilation only mode (fan can be operated when the burner is off)
– Pre-heated oil filter
– Anti-shock frame with foldable handle
– Single point lift bail and forklift pockets
– 16” pneumatic wheels (16” for HC version)
– Optional return air adapter for inside warm air recirculation
– Heater is shipped fully assembled
– Single fuel line kit: allows to recirculate hot oil from the return line back into the preheated filter to maintain oil warmer in the filter and favorite cold starts and better burning performance in extremely cold temperature
BTU: Stage2 412K; Stage1 232K; CFM: 3250
Tank Capacity: 57 gallon diesel
Fuel Use: stage1: 2.97 gal/hr; stage 2: 1.96 gal/hr
Run Time 19h, 29h
Power 120V / 1ph / 60 hz <15 amp (more at startup)
Specifications: 85″L x 33.9″W x 53.3″H; 456 lbs.
85″L x 33.9″W x 53.3″ H; 456 lbs.
|Dimensions||47 × 74 in|
|Select Model 380/400:||
PHOEN 380 Gas* – $4,529.99, PHOEN 400 Diesel – $5,149.99