Bannerman Curb Dresser Edger – 2023
Use Quick Quote in the tab below for precise shipping.
Scroll downward for full description
– Three 80 lb Ballast Weights required for operation.
– Six total can be used.
– Edger ships in aproximately 3 to 4 weeks from Canada
Bannerman Curb Dresser Edger
with hydraulic top-link available
The Bannerman Curb Dresser is an equivalent replacement for the Manitou Kurb Dresser Kurb Dresser, a once-popular edger that is now out of production. It’s a tractor 3-point edger designed for trimming grass on baseball infields. More features than the Kurb Dresser. Therefore, it does everything a Kurb Dresser did and more. Designed to make radius cuts in addition to straight cuts. Ballast Weights hang on a bar rather than in a tray. A leg kit is included for storing the unit. Perfect for trimming grass from curbs and pathways. Simply hook up and drag behind your tractor and trim grass growing over curbs. A disc cleaner keeps it cleared of debris. With its adjustable guide shoe, the Bannerman Diamond Edger is surprisingly easy to use.
Its 3″ blade depth and reversible, 20″ concave disc work together. Debris is spiraled away from the unit for fast and easy clean-up. The Bannerman Curb Dresser is used by municipalities for cleaning curbs, also effective for trimming edges of pathways on golf courses.
A hydraulic top link is also available (hydraulic circuit needed)
The Curb Dresser or Diamond Edger is equipped with a 20″ concave, reversible, high-carbon steel cutting disc. Swivel top plate adjustable to six different angled positions. Complete with heavy-duty greaseable bearings, an adjustable blade cleaner, and depth gauge shoe and three-point hitch frame.
Specifications of the Curb Dresser
– For tractors 20 hp and larger
– Category 1 3-point. Can be converted to Category 2.
– Disc Cleaner / Scraper
– Unit quickly converts (two 3/4″ bolts) to right or left-hand use.
– 4″ x 4″ square 1/4″ Steel Swing Beam, for different angles
– Storage Stand Legs, Greaseable Bearings
– Offset Weight Bar Frame
– Adjustable Edge “Guide Shoe” included for mounting on the frame between front and back wheels.
– Blank mounting kit (may require drilling for your purpose)
– Three 83 lb. weights are required for operation.
– Made in Canada
– Add to your order: Hydraulic Top Link (most popular) Flat Discs, Weights
BLADE DEPTH AND WIDTH
– 3″ Depth
– Reversible Concave Disc 20″ Dia.
– B-H.C – Hydraulic Top Link
– Set of three 80 lb Ballast Weights required for operation. Six total can be used.
|Manual or Hydraulic||
Manual, Hydraulic Top Link