Bannerman Curb Dresser and Edger
Hydraulic or Non-hydraulic Models
The Bannerman Curb Dresser is finally an equivalent replacement for the Manitou Kurb Dresser, a once popular edger which is now out of production. The Bannerman Diamond Edger is a tractor 3-point edger designed for trimming grass on baseball infields. Has more features than the Kurb Dresser in that it is designed to also do radius cuts in addition to straight cuts. Ballast Weights hang on a bar rather than in a tray. A leg kit is included for storing the unit. Perfect for trimming grass from curbs and pathways. Simply hook up and drag behind your tractor and trim grass growing over curbs. A disc cleaner keeps it cleared of debris. With its adjustable guide shoe, the Bannerman Diamond Edger is surprisingly easy to use.
Its 3″ blade depth and reversible, 20″ concave disc work together. Debris is spiraled away from the unit for fast and easy clean-up. The Dannerman Curb Dresser is used by municipalities for cleaning curbs, also effective for trimming edges of pathways on golf courses.
Available in standard model or model with a hydraulic top link.
The Curb Dresser or Diamond Edger, is equipped with a 20″ concave, reversible, high-carbon steel cutting disc. Swivel top plate adjustable to six different angled positions. Complete with heavy duty greaseable bearings, adjustable blade cleaner and depth gauge shoe and three point hitch frame.
– For tractors 20 hp and larger
– Category 1 3-point. Can be converted to Category 2.
– Disc Cleaner / Scraper
– Unit quickly converts (two 3/4″ bolts) to right or left hand use.
– 4″ x 4″ square 1/4″ Steel Swing Beam, for different angles
– Storage Stand Legs, Greaseable Bearings
– Offset Weight Bar Frame
– Adjustable Edge “Guide Shoe” included for mounting on frame between front and back wheels. Blank mounting kit (may require drilling for your purpose)
– Three 83 lb weights required for operation.
– Made in Canada
– Optional Hydraulic Top Link, Flat Discs, Weights
BLADE DEPTH AND WIDTH
– 3″ Depth
– Reversible Concave Disc 20″ Dia.
– B-H.C – Hydraulic Top Link
– Set of three 80 lb Ballast Weights required for operation. Six total can be used.