Vibrating Screening Bucket for Skid Steers
The PFM Vibrating Screening Bucket is ideal for commercial and residential landscaping, farms, industrial uses, golf course, baseball fields, beaches, horse arenas and many other applications. Scoop and shake by vibration. It will screen dirt, gravel, sand, demolition debris, large rocks and many other materials.
Sift rocks and debris on site with a vibratory screening bucket
- The vibrating-screening-bucket is ideal for landscaping, farms, industrial uses, golf courses, baseball fields, beaches and more.
- Screen dirt, gravel, sand, demolition debris, large rocks and other materials
- Fits most skid steer loaders with bi-directional auxiliary hydraulics
- Quick-change replaceable screen cloth available in various opening sizes
- Simple, rugged design results in minimum downtime for service and maintenance
SPECIFICATIONS for vibrating screening bucket:
- 7/8 Cubic Yard Capacity
- Screens are Quick Change and Replaceable
- Works best with granular or dry soil.
- Order a large screen for big objects, smaller as neeed.
- For most skid steers with bidirectional auxiliary hydraulics
- Hydraulic Vibrator requires 13-16 GPM at 1500 psi.
- Hoses included, standard to skid steer
- Case Drain is required for seal warranty*
- High Carbon Bucket Blade
- Control Shake with Adjustable Flow
- Delivered Field Ready
- Weight: 1,170 lbs
- Made in USA.