Transcube TCG Double Wall Portable Fuel Tanks and Trailers
TRANSCUBE™ double wall portable fuel tanks are designed to quickly and efficiently handle fuel requirements for diesel equipment and temporary power applications. Constructed of double wall steel, all TRANSCUBE™ tanks below carry the following approvals: CFR 49, Part 178, Sub-part N 178.700 (performance oriented standards) and Sub-part O 178.800 (testing requirements for IBC’s identified in Sub-part N); UL 142 Listed for safe storage of fuel.
In Canada, TRANSCUBE™ tanks are ULC S 601 approved for the stationary storage of fuel, comply with CSA-B139 (ON), are Transport Canada approved to CAN CGSB 43.146-2002 for transport full and comply with ‘Transportation of Dangerous Goods’ Regulations (Canada) – Section 5.
All Transcube™ Fuel Tanks have a 5 Year Warranty.
– Certified full load lifting eyes and UN approved tank.
– Tie down points helps safe loading of Transcubes when stacked.
– Internal baffles minimize fuel surge during transport.
– 110% double wall (bunded) double wall portable fuel tank
– Compact weather proof, lockable cabinet for housing manual or electric transfer pumps.
– Removable feed and return dip pipes that makes the Transcube a reliable standby tank.
– UN approved tank
– Safe loading of Transcubes even when stacked
132 to 1,240 gallon models – tank only or on a trailer.
|Cat.||Model||Gal.||Liters||Length||Width||Height||2 High||Weight Empty|
|Add a trailer and turn your TRANSCUBE™ into a fully mobile refueller!|
Transcube Pump Kits, Hose Reels and Accessories
Transfer Pump Kits for Transcube, Fuelcube and Abbi Tanks
See pump kits HERE.
These kits include pump, hose, automatic nozzle, mounting bracket, & all fitting hardware. These kits for nearly all Transcube, FuelCube and Abbi Fuel Trailers.
– 3/4″ and 1″ Pumps. Standard and Deluxe kits
-12, 24,115 and 230 volt models from Western, Fill-Rite and GPI
– Deluxe Pump Kits include particle filter, inline meter, swivel nozzle