Double Walled, DOT Approved Fuel Container · 7,000 and 16,000 gallon capacities CONCEPT The TRANSCUBE™ XS Series is built within standard 20′ and 40′ ISO Shipping Container formats. This product has the ability to offer bulk fuel supply.
Quick and versatile fuel supply for generators and pumps, etc. APPROVALS UL certified for the environmentally safe storage of fuel; CSC (Convention of Safe Containers). STANDARD FEATURES The TRANSCUBE™ XS has the option for 4 sets of feed and return connections plus pump feed; has security fuel line access; has an access manway on the top of the tank; has a highly accurate contents gauge.
- Certified full load lifting eyes and UN approved tank.
- Tie down points helps safe loading of Transcubes when stacked.
- Internal baffles minimize fuel surge during transport.
- 110% double wall (bunded) fuel tank.
- Compact weather proof, lockable cabinet for housing manual or electric transfer pumps.
- Removable feed and return dip pipes that makes the transcube a reliable standby tank.
– Capacity (Gallons) 16000
– Capacity (Liters) 60480
– Length: 480″
– Width: 96″
– Height 114″
– Certified full load lifting eyes
– UN approved tank
– Tie down points
– Safe loading of Transcubes even when stacked
– Weight (Empty) 30,315 lbs.
|Capacity (Liters)||Length||Width||Height||2 High||Weight (Empty)|