Tele-Fork Pallet Fork for Skid Steer or Tractor 3 point
Use Quick Quote in the tab below for precise shipping.
(2) Hoses and Couplers included.
42″ Forks Standard Optional 48″ or 60″ Forks
Shipping weight 1100 lbs, class 250
Inquire for lead time.
Tele-Fork The High-Reach Pallet Fork for skid steers and tractors 2023
The Tele-Fork is a portable forklift mast that will mount on the front of most skid steer loaders and compact tractors that are equipped with a quick-tach front-end loader system. A second model converts the Telefork to tractor three-point hitch. Tele-Fork allows the operator to lift past the usual 8-12′ reach of a skid steer an additional 6ft. The 42″ – and optional 48″. Forklift teeth are rated to 3,000 lbs.
Tele-Fork is ideal for use in factories and warehouses, as well as in the masonry and construction industries. It has a low profile back-rack and great clearance. This Tele-fork will increase productivity while decreasing downtime.
Tele-Fork comes totally assembled except for hydraulic couplers & hoses for connecting to a skid steer. Tele-fork comes totally assembled and includes two hydraulic couplers & hoses for connecting to the skid steer.
– Height before extending is 92″. Width 52½”.
– Lifts approx. 15′ shelf height
– Forks: two 1½” x 4″ x 42″ Class II standard taper, w/ 16″ rail spacing, rated at 3,000 (4,500 3-pt) lbs. on 24″ load center
– 2½” x 36″ stroke hydraulic cylinder.
– Rated lift capacity depends on skid steer model and specifications
– Includes (2) 48″ hoses and couplers with 90-degree elbows.
– Both units measure 90″ when retracted.
Tractor 3-point Telefork With this conversion unit, the attachment plate can be removed. This allows for a quick hook-up to the 3-pt. of a tractor. Simply remove the skid steer attachment plate and hook to the tractor’s rear 3-pt. link in minutes (fits category II, III, III narrow). The unit does not include cylinder for top 3-pt. link or hoses and couplers (inquire at dealer). Rated Lift capacity depends on skidsteer model and specifications. Part No. 604-0-0005 1,100 lbs\
|Skid Steer or Tractor 3 pt.||
Skid Steer Telefork, 3-Point Telefork