Remlinger PFM Power Ditchers -center or offset
– Category 2-3 Mount
– Banded Belt Drive, cuts 12″ Deep
– Four Reversible Carbon Blades 18-20″
– Three Tractor Yokes available
– Recommended PTO HP: 35 min
– 180 HP Shear Pin w Greaseable Slide
Equipmentland offers this Remlinger rugged Power Ditcher. It is the simplest and most economical approach to field water control. Designed to dig ditches up to 12” deep in one pass and spread soil up to 30 ft. Works excellently in most soil conditions and all types of crops.
The unique high HP belt drive is equipped with a banded belt, tapered bushed sheaves and self-adjusting spring tensioning system. The rotor has labyrinth shielded bearings and four reversible cutting blades. These features make the this power ditcher the strongest and most durable on the market.
The simple spring tensioned self-adjusting belt drive assures proper tension, resulting in little down time for service or maintenance. No more difficult alignment, adjusting and leak problems normally caused by high RPM chain drive systems.
PFM belt driven power ditchers are available in both a center cut and offset model for simple, economical field water control. Cutting ditches up to 12″ deep in a single pass with excellent results in most soil conditions. The spring tensioned self-adjusting belt drive assures proper tension with little down time for service or maintenance, eliminating alignment, adjusting and leak problems usually associated with high RPM chain drive systems.
Perfect for any size farm, roads, municipalities, lawn & landscape & light construction
– Heavy duty
– Only belt driven ditcher made
– Designed to spread soil up to 30 ft. and dig ditches up to 12″ deep in one pass
– Unique HP belt drive with a banded belt and tapered bushed sheaves
– Rotor equipped with labyrinth shielded bearings and four reversible cutting blades
– Cutting blades are adjustable from 18” – 20” diameters
– Fits category II and III standard quick hitch systems
– Center and offset models available
Series 400 Specifications
Recommended PTO HP: 35 min.
PTO: Tractor Yoke: Three Available
1-3/8, 6 spline, 540 RPM
1-3/8, 21 spline, 1,000 RPM
1-3/4, 20 spline, 1,000 RPM
Drive Shaft: 180 HP Shear Pin with Greaseable Slide
Cutting Head: Equipped with 4 Reversible High Carbon Blades,
Adjustable From 18”-20” Diameter
Hitch: Fits Category II and III Standard Quick Hitch Systems
Model 400-CC: 849 lbs
Model 400-LH :931 lbs
Model400-RH: 948 lbs.
|Center or Offset||
Center Cut, Left Hand Offset, Right Hand Offset
No products in the cart.
Shipping cost displayed is to a commercial location within city limits with a dock or forklift. Otherwise additional shipping charges may occur. Optionally, we can ship to your closest freight depot for Will Call and they can load it into your vehicle.