TD500-IDF Indirect-Fired Heater/Generator Trailer (not flameless)
Use Quick Quote in the tab below for precise shipping.
– 4,800 CFM; Run Up to 100′ 16″ or 12″ Ducts.
– Light tower Option. Extra power for lights and tools.
Towable Self-Contained Heater Generator Trailer TD500-IDF
The TD500 IDF Emergency Generator Trailer is self-contained. Also, add a light tower and run tools.
FEATURES of the Therm Dynamics Heater Generator Trailer
– Indirect fired, therefore exhaust gases are not delivered with the useable air.
– Whisper-quiet shore power diesel furnace operating with a 115 V / 25 AMP service.
– No carbon monoxide poisoning risk.
USES include Emergency Needs.
SPECIFICATIONS of the towable Heater Generator Trailer
– Max Fuel Consumption: 4.0 GPH
– Run Time 16 hr. Shore Power / 12.5 hr. generator
– Beckett Burner, 82% efficient, “Multi Pass” stainless steel Heat exchanger, Plenum fan
– Auxiliary Power “Out” ~ operate tools and lights
– Shore Power “In” ~ whisper quiet operation ~ save on fuel
– Ducts: Single 16” or 2 x 12”
– Remote Thermostat
– LED Light Tower (2250 Lumens)
US Patent #5,819,724, #6,186,138B1, #9,366,170B2, #9,816,425B1, and 2,730,821. Other Patents Pending
Equipmentland is the original and primary online provider of flameless heaters by Therm Dynamics. Equipmentland has been instrumental in the development of the largest output models for Therm Dynamics. Contact Equipmentland today for purchasing standard equipment flameless heaters, or let us know if you need a custom unit designed. Equipmentland is the leading exporter of flameless heaters and is accustomed to arranging deliveries outside the USA.
|Dimensions||36 × 50 in|