– 25-45 GPM, not over 3,000 PSI
– Bucket curl circuit recommended
– Hydraulic Drive with planetary gearbox, Shear Flange
– Light digging to solid rock. Heavy duty rate
– Uses augers up to 48 in. diameter
– Up to 4,100 ft lb torque. 2″ hex output shaft
Magnum Hydraulic Planetary Auger Drive with augers and heads for any substance.
This unit is a heavy duty model for excavators with substantial augering challenges.
Heavier Models are available, contact Equipmentland for more information.
For excavtors putting out more than 3,000 psi, limit flow restrictors are available as well as case drains.
Augers and Extensions availble, mounting hardware.
DOWN-PRESSURE DRILLING MACHINE
– Maximum Output Torque, 4091 ft-lbs
– Recommended Fluid Flow, 25-45 gpm
– Maximum Pressure-Continuous, 3000 psi
– 347 lbs