Bale Slicer for skid steer or tractor
– With Cylinders and Hoses, couplers not included.
– Optional 3-point hitch fits all category 2 tractors
– Weight 680 lbs.
– The rugged Remlinger PFM Bale Slicer cuts bales of hay, straw or silage quickly and efficiently, for indoor or outdoor feeding or bedding of dairy or beef cattle.
– Bales are sliced open in a few seconds and chopped into loose hay in a couple of minutes. The four bale spears securely carry the bale from storage to feeding location.
– With minimum maintenance this bale slicer will give excellent performance for many years.
– Sturdy frame is constructed of heavy flat and square tubing for long life.
– Large double acting hydraulic cylinder powers the ruggedly designed knife for easy slicing of bale.
– Extra long knife accommodates longer bales. Blade pivot points use maintenance free bushings.
– These features combine to make the PFM Bale Slicer the most durable on the market.
– CONVENIENCE: The PFM bale slicer selects, picks up, carries and slices bales for efficient and fast feeding or bedding of animals with minimum down time and service.
|For skid steer or tractor 3-point||
Skid Steer Model, Tractor 3-point
No products in the cart.
Shipping cost displayed is to a commercial location within city limits with a dock or forklift. Otherwise additional shipping charges may occur. Optionally, we can ship to your closest freight depot for Will Call and they can load it into your vehicle.