190C CUT-R-TACH Rotary 19″ Asphalt Cutter, Bucket Mount
– Unitized welded steel frame.
– Special alloy heat treated blade, 19 inch dia., 5.5″ maximum cutting depth.
– Twin Timken type, tapered roller bearings, 50,000 lbs max. down pressure
– Patented twin screw, pivoting clamp conforms to variances in buckets
– Not for use with skid steer loaders (requires down-pressure)
Rotary Asphalt Cutting Attachment, Bucket Mount, Patented Clamping System, 19 Inch Diameter Blade, 5-1/2 Inches Maximum Cutting Depth, Twin Timken® Tapered Roller Bearings. 50,000 lbs Maximum Downforce Capacity. Not for Use with Skid Loaders.
Equipmentland Review – General Equipment Co. 190C Asphalt Cutter
Compared with other asphalt cutters of the same configuration, the General Equipment Co. model 190C shines as a best value, General makes a wide variety of equipment for the rental industry. The specs on their asphalt cutters are as good as any. Complete with 50,000 lb bearings, their pricing is less expensive than the pricing of asphalt cutter manufacturers in the attachments specialty trade. Order with confidence you are getting a top-notch product.