– Unitized welded steel frame.
– Special alloy heat treated blade, 19 inch dia., 5.5″ maximum cutting depth.
– Twin Timken type, tapered roller bearings, 50,000 lbs max. down pressure
– Patented twin screw, pivoting clamp conforms to variances in buckets
– Not for use with skid steer loaders (requires down-pressure)
190C CUT-R-TACH Rotary Asphalt Cutting Attachment, Bucket Mount
Rotary Asphalt Cutting Attachment, Bucket Mount, Patented Clamping System, 19 Inch Diameter Blade, 5-1/2 Inches Maximum Cutting Depth, Twin Timken® Tapered Roller Bearings. 50,000 lbs Maximum Downforce Capacity. Not for Use with Skid Loaders.