Popular for Consumer Fueling Services and Fleet Fueling (landscapers, snow plowing, golf courses, campgrounds, and universities, aviation and light construction). The required truck type for installation into the bed is a Super Duty type, with an XL 8ft. bed., such as Ford F-250 Super Duty or equivalent. The XL bed and Super Duty are required for the payload of the filled unit (approx. 3,600 lbs.), and the length of the skid frame.
- Either (3)110 gallon, or (4)100 gallon, single wall aluminum tanks on skid
- Patented: Individual Tanks allow Hazmat compliance in many instances
- USDOT compliant* mounted on a skid frame.
- Each individual tank has its own shut-off valve, with non-manifold sections.
- Rated for Class 3 fuels.- Meter TCS-682 Piston 50GPM capacity with TCS 3000 display.
- This is a Weights & Measures meter that can be used in commerce.
- Spill kit and a fire extinguisher included
- Frame/tanks powder-coated to choice of a standard colors
- PRO25 GPI 25 GPM Pump (10-11 GPM at nozzle on 25 ft. 3/4” hose)
- 25 ft. retractable grounding cable.
*Special licensing designations may be required depending on state requirements, such as CDL, and or Haz-Mat certifications
Palleted and crated for open trailer/flatbed shipment. Units are tested with a small amount of fuel, so they cannot be shipped in an enclosed LTL trailer.Back to Top