Transfueler Aviation Fuel Trailer
Aviation Fuel Trailers 250-2,500 gallon for Av-Gas or JetA
– Single Wall models have stainless steel tanks
– Double Wall: Stainless inner tank / powder-coated outer
– Aviation Pump Package with all aviation-grade hardware
– All necessary Certifications, International Company
– Lead time approximately six weeks
– 50% non-refundable downpayment, balance due to ship.
Price your trailer with the tools below.
Transfueler Aviation Fuel Trailers – 250 to 2,500 gallon models
Transfueler Fuel Trailers from Quality Fuel Tanks are the top of the industry, yet affordable. In use with most major aircraft manufacturers and a wide range of operators: Fixed Wing, Unmanned (UAV) & Helicopter.
- Tank Capacities available: 250 / 300 / 500 / 750 / 1,000 / 1,500 / 2,000 / 2,500 gallons
- Tanks fully baffled, Stainless-Steel Single-Wall or Stainless inner-tank Double-Wall models.
- DOT 406 or UN31Y tanks are also available.
- All Piping, fittings, hoses and hardware are aviation fuel rated & compatible.
- Fuel Sump Drain Valve for daily water check
- Fuel Level Gauge
- Ball Valve to isolate tank
– Super-Duty Steel Chassis
– Steel Fenders & Diamond-Plate Decking
– Tandem Axle, 16″ Wheels (except 250 gal. model w single axle)
– Electric Brakes with Safety Breakaway System
– LED DOT Lighting, with Steel Guards
– Adjustable Ball Hitch W/Safety Chains
– Heavy-Duty Jack
Includes Aviation Dispensing Package (Avgas and JetA)
– PUMP PKG A: GPI M-3025-CB-AV-PO 12V 25GPM Pump, Battery Kit, Charger
– PUMP PKG B: GPI M-3130-CB-AV-PO 115/230 VAC 30 GPM Aviation Pump
– FACET VF-21 Housing, Coalescer/Separator, Differential Pressure Gauge
– GPI Mechanical Flow Meter
– 50′ Aviation Grade Certified Hose On Spring Rewind Reel
– Aviation Overwing Nozzle w/Dust Cap, 6.5′ Grounding Cable, 100-mesh screen
– 50′ Static Grounding Cable on Reel w/Grounding Clip
– Tank Fuel Level Gauge
– Sump Drain Valve
– Two 20# BC Certified Fire Extinguishers, Mounted
– Ball Valve to Isolate Tank
– Decal Kit (Please specify)
– Stainless Steel Plumbing and Fittings
TransFueler’s patent-pending aviation dispensing package begins with all stainless steel piping & plumbing. Standard equipment is a GPI 25 gallon per minute 12V or 115V aviation-rated pump. On 12V models, a deep-cycle battery powers the pump. Included is a NOCO multi-stage automatic charger to properly maintain the battery.
The system also includes a 50′ aviation certified hose. The hose is installed on a spring rewind hose reel, with stainless steel internals. A 50’ Static / Bonding cable on the reel is included for static electric safety.
Fuel is filtered through a Facet VF Series aviation-grade filter system. The easy-to-change filter cartridge removes water and contaminants. Also includes a differential pressure gauge and water test drain. The overwing nozzle is standard. A Whittaker Single-Point nozzle is also available.
Transfueler Aviation tanks include a low-point sump drain for simplified fuel sampling, as well as an emergency electrical shut-off switch.
|Select an Aviation Trailer||
250 gallon Single Wall, 300 gallon Single-Wall, 300 gallon Double-Wall, 500 gallon Single-Wall, 500 gallon Double-Wall, 750 gallon Single-Wall, 750 gallon Double-Wall, 1,000 gallon Single-Wall, 1,000 gallon Double-Wall, 1,200 gallon Single-Wall, 1,200 gallon Double-Wall, 1,500 gallon Single-Wall, 1,500 gallon Double-Wall, 2,000 gallon Single-Wall, 2,000 gallon Double-Wall, 2,500 gallon Double-Wall