Gas Trailer Fuel Station delivers fuel commercially or privately.
Gas Trailer’s Fuel Station is popular for consumer fueling services and fleet fueling (landscapers, snow plowing, golf courses, campgrounds, and universities, aviation and light construction). The required truck type for installation into the bed is a Super Duty type, with an XL 8ft. bed., such as Ford F-250 Super Duty or equivalent. The XL bed and Super Duty are required for the payload of the filled unit (approx. 3,600 lbs.), and the length of the skid frame.
- Either (3)110 gallon, or (4)100 gallon, single wall aluminum tanks on skid
- Patented: Individual Tanks allow Hazmat compliance in many instances
- USDOT compliant* mounted on a skid frame.
- Each individual tank has its own shut-off valve, with non-manifold sections.
- Rated for Class 3 fuels.- Meter TCS-682 Piston 50GPM capacity with TCS 3000 display.
- This is a Weights & Measures meter that can be used in commerce.
- Spill kit and a fire extinguisher included
- Frame/tanks powder-coated to choice of a standard colors
- PRO25 GPI 25 GPM Pump (10-11 GPM at nozzle on 25 ft. 3/4” hose)
- 25 ft. retractable grounding cable.
*Special licensing designations may be required depending on state requirements, such as CDL, and or Haz-Mat certifications
Palleted and crated for open trailer/flatbed shipment. Units are tested with a small amount of fuel, so they cannot be shipped in an enclosed LTL trailer.LEAD TIME: 2-8 weeks, depending on inventory.
Deliver and charge for fuel using a pickup or flatbed truck. Gas Trailer Fuel Station has been meeting the growing demand for portable fuel sales and delivery. Get into business now selling fuel or simply fuel your own fleet. Individual tanks meet requirements, allowing you to transport more fuel than before.Back to Top