TRANSCUBE 132 Gallon DOUBLE-WALL (US & Canada) FUEL TANKS from EQUIPMENTLAND
The double-walled TRANSCUBE 05TCG portable diesel fuel storage and transfer tank is ideal for stand-by refueling for equipment, including construction heaters, generators, lighting towers, etc. The TRANSCUBE TCG above ground fuel tanks simplify fuel handling, storage, and transportation.
- Transportable. Full load lifting eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the tank full of fuel.
- Stackable. Easily stackable (2)-high full of fuel and (3)-high empty to reduce storage space requirements.
- Accessible. Access manway for maintenance and inspection of inner tank. Removable inner tank for servicing and cleaning.
- Efficient. ENVIROconnect Equipment Cabinet locks and secures fuel equipment and fuel ports to run up to 3 pieces of diesel-powered equipment.
- Environmentally Safe. Double-walled, 110% containment eliminates the need for spill pans, UL 142 approved.
- Certified full load lifting eyes and UN approved tank.
- Tie down points helps safe loading of Transcubes when stacked.
- Internal baffles minimize fuel surge during transport.
- 110% double wall (bunded) fuel tank.
- Compact weather proof, lockable cabinet for housing manual or electric transfer pumps.
- Removable feed and return dip pipes that makes the transcube a reliable standby tank.
TRANSCUBE™ fuel tanks are designed to quickly and efficiently handle fuel requirements for diesel equipment and temporary power applications. Constructed of Double Wall Steel, all TRANSCUBE™ tanks below carry the following approvals: CFR 49, Part 178, Sub-part N 178.700 (performance oriented standards) and Sub-part O 178.800 (testing requirements for IBC’s identified in Sub-part N); UL 142 Listed for safe storage of fuel. In Canada, TRANSCUBE™ tanks are ULC S 601 approved for the stationary storage of fuel, comply with CSA-B139 (ON), are Transport Canada approved to CAN CGSB 43.146-2002 for transport full and comply with ‘Transportation of Dangerous Goods’ Regulations (Canada) – Section 5. All TRANSCUBE™ fuel tanks are supported by our Platinum 5 Year Warranty.