TEREX AL4 LIGHT TOWER
with 8KW Tier-3 Generator & Cold Weather Package
Equipmentland offers the Terex AL4, the most popular light tower for construction sites, oilfield operations, roadwork and more. Our standard units include an 8 KW Generator and a cold weather package. This is configured for rental in oilfields by oil service companies. Also used most anywhere reliable bright lighting is needed for safety and general illumination. Available individually or in fleet quantities and pricing.
Shown at left with LED Option
– 8 KW Generator: Brushless 60 Hz
– Lamps: Metal Halide 4 x 1,000 W
– LED Lights Optional
– One GFI Duplex 20A/120V, One T/L 30A/240V
– 700 Amp Battery w blanket, block heater, low-temp fluids
– Fuel Capacity 30 gal.; 60 gal, spill containment option
– Wheel size: 15 in (38 cm) Axle rating: 3,500 lbs
– Total weight: No fuel 1,950 lbs (885 kg)
– DOT Approved. Run, stop, turn lights (4, 6, or 7 pole plug)
– Fleet pricing available.
– Cold Weather Package: 700 CCA Battery, battery blanket, engine block heater, low temperature (-40 deg.F) coolant
– Quiet 8KW Generator: 71 dBA at 23 feet, fuel efficient 60 hr run time.
– 30′; fully Galvanized Mast; single self-braking winch, 359 degree rotation
– Retractable Mast cable gives excellent illumination at long distances.
– Standard Engine Protection: High-water temperature and Low-oil auto shutdown.
– Quick Disconnect Lights and Ballasts for easy service
– Rough-Road Capable: Heavy duty mast, chassis, and 3,500 lbs rated axle
– Standard DOT Approved: run, stop and turn lights
– Stowed Dimensions: 54″W x 170″L
– Tongue weight: travel position 147 lbs (67 kg)
– Other Options Include: 30, 50 gal. tanks, Spill Containment, Six Lights, 6kW, 7kW Generators, Extra receptacles, Spare Wheel/Tire, Brakes, Auto Air Shutdown, Fuel/Water Separator, Fuel Line Heaters, Electric Winch, and more.
Terex® AL4 light towers are durable, cost-effective solutions for worksite lighting. Their 30 ft (9.14 m) extended-height floodlight towers provide 4,000 watts of light, and 359º non-continuous tower rotation permits pinpoint positioning of the light. These models offer the right combination of capabilities and value. The AL4 light tower has a single tower winch system with an ergonomically positioned handle for easy raising and lowering. The winch drum is located inside the cabinet for protection from debris. Durable galvanized mast and outriggers are designed to resist rust and withstand the rigors of use. An industry-proven heavy-duty Kubota engine is standard. The AL4 light tower model features a robust axle and frame, and 15 in (38 cm) tires.
Custom Orders: LED Models, Fleet pricing, spill containment, 50 gallon fuel tank, hitch options, spare tires, brakes, other generator KW output, and different engines. Contact Equipmentland today.