McLaughlin Mighty Mole Horizontal Boring Attachment
Hydraulic Boring Attachment for full size skid steer with Quick attach plate. Includes manual and t-Handle guide.
– Quick attach back plate / 3 boring positions
– Center mounted with quick detach pin kit.
– Bores 1-1/4″ to 4-1/2″ (3.2 cm – 11.4 cm) dia. to 40-50′
– Motor: Hydraulic with forward/reverse
– Torque: 530 ft/lbs. @ 2500 psi
– Rotation speed: 80 rpm @ 8 hpm
– 25″ W x 30″ L x 22″
– 115 lbs.
– One year Warranty from factory
McLaughlin “Mighty Mole” M-4500 series hydraulic boring attachments are powered by hydraulics, capable of producing bores up to 4-1/2″ diameter using the dry compaction boring method of drilling. Speeds of 8′ per minute and distances of 100′ are possible depending on soil conditions. Available in four distinct models: skid steer, mini skid steer, mini excavator and weld-on (not listed, please call).
The M4500SS includes quick attach back plate, three different pin in place boring positions for the moleing attachment to allow for center, left and right attachment positions for working close to buildings or existing structures.