Industrial Fans making work areas comfortable and safe. Positive pressure ventilators, designed for the removal of airborne dust contamination, fumes, high ambient temperatures and other environmentally sensitive materials processed on construction and industrial job sites.
-115/230 VAC, 60 HZ, Totally Enclosed Air Over (TEAO) electric motor.
-Factory wired to operate on 115 VAC.
1.5 HP, 3450 RPM, 115/230 Volt, 60 HZ, single phase, totally enclosed air over (TEAO) electric motor. Factory wired to operate on 115 VAC. Can be field wired to operate on 230 VAC.
-Can be field wired to operate on 230 VAC
– Electric Motor: 1/4HP, 115 VAC, 60 HZ
– Variable up to 500 CFM (14.2 CMM) flow rates
– 1st Stage Standard: 18 x 18 x 1 inch pleated media, 30%
– 1st Stage Optional: 18 x 18 x 1 inch activated carbon
– 2nd Stage: 18 x 18 x 2.5 in. pleated HEPA, 99.7% @ 0.3 microns
– Accessory Power: Integral, 15 Amp GFCI duplex/12 Amp breaker
-Can also be field installed.
-For use with the GP20 Positive Pressure Ventilator only.
-Includes integral hour meter, job timer, service alarm and tachometer functions.
-Can be attached to the EP17 and the GP21 Positive Pressure Ventilators for pressure type ventilation applications.
-Bend radius when inflated can be restricted.
-Disposable by acceptable methods or can be reused.