Natural Gas Heaters
Approximately 23 percent of the energy consumption of the U.S. comes from natural gas. Over one-half of the homes in the U.S. use natural gas heaters as their main heating fuel. Natural gas heaters burn more cleanly than other fossil fuels. Being a clean fuel is one reason that the use of natural gas heaters has grown so much and is expected to grow even more in the future.
[slick-slider design=”design-4″ slick-slider category=”640″ sliderheight=”700″ ]
SUPER SPECIAL Four units left
INCLUDES SPLITTER AND DUCTS!
Two with a 3-way 16” splitter and two 16” ducts
Two with a 2-way 24” splitter and two 24” ducts
– Heat Output: 700K BTU, 7,420 CFM
– GAS Fueled (Natural Gas, Propane)
– Gas consumption: 700 Cubic Feet per Hour.
– Two-stage Startup means no cold air delivered
– 21 AMP Draw at Startup; 25 AMP Recommended
– 110V, 60 Hz, Pneumatic Tires, High/low heat output. Two Fans
– Shown with HDKIT Lift Kit Included