Easily convert your rubber tired skid steer to a track machine.
With easy 15 minute self-installation, your rubber tired skid steer can now be outfitted with tracks. Tracksplus tracks are 30% lighter and about 1/2 the cost of cast or forged metal tracks. Plus-or-minus 2,000 hours use depending on your application, replaceable parts
Available for skid steer wheelbases from 35″ to 55″, for nearly any model skid steer. Case, Caterpillar, Daewoo, Gehl, John Deere, Komatsu, Kubota, LiuGong, Mustang, New Holland, Takeuchi, Volvo, Wacker Neuson, etc.
- Modular simplicty. Replaceable parts: Track, Link and Bolt/LockWasher/Nut. Wheel spacers available to extend your track outboard if needed.
- High quality stampings with 3TPlus heat treating provide the hardest long wearing tracks available. Hardness at 48-52 Rockwell “C” – super tough.
- Adjustable: Two holes per link. Tighten up or expand by selecting the link holes for a perfect fit. All linkages are adjustable in 1″ increments.
- No bushings needed. 5/8″ shoulder bolts hardened to Grade 9
- Reduce ground pressure by 50% over rubber tires, allowing a wider footprint for better flotation and traction.
- Measurement guides for you to help determine proper model and fit. Made in Columbus WI, USA.
- TrackPlus track sets are shipped on pallets.
Skid Steer Attachments
– Convert your 10″ rubber tired skid steer to metal track
– Also available for 12″ Tires (separate item listing)
– Adjustable, replaceable links, heat treated
– Lightweight, less ground pressure for traction & flotation
– Self-Cleaning, Easy On – Easy Off
– Priced each track