Thunder Creek Fuel Trailers
First class fuel trailers from Thunder Creek, a top quality manufacturer. Thunder Creek’s fluid handling solutions drastically reduce the amount of downtime associated with refueling, filling DEF, changing oil, and making repairs in the field. Three basic models – economy, multi-tank units and double wall.
• The toughest, most towable trailers on the market.
• Clean, closed DEF systems remain ISO compliant for life.
• Clear instructions on DOT and Hazmat Certification requirements • American craftsmanship.
• Unrivaled fit, finish, form and function.
• Exceptional warranty, service and support.
Thunder Creek FST Fuel Trailers are a super high-grade line of fuel trailers from Iowa. Available in 500, 750 and 990-gallon models. Order with your choice of features including DEF tanks, generators, welders, etc. Build-to-order, approximate lead times are industry standard, about a month or so. Contact Equipmentland for a quotation to meet your specific needs.
– Three fuel trailer models 500, 750 and 990 gallon
– Fuel trailers are DOT 406 Spec for Combustibles/Flammables
– Base Drawers: (1) 3″ Deep, (1) 6″ Deep w Locks
– Front 30″ Cabinet 30″L x 42″ W x 54″ H
Best prices from Equipmentland. Tons of options, select from Equipmentland’s quote builder, submit and we will get you the best price.
Transport Bulk Diesel Without A HAZMAT
Thunder Creek’s Multi-Tank Fuel Trailers do not require the driver to carry a HAZMAT endorsement. In many cases, a CDL is not required either. Thunder Creek FST trailers are built to DOT 406 Specification for combustibles OR flammables. Thunder Creek designed them to meet this specific need and ease the industry-wide burden of finding qualified employees with the necessary credentials. Prices are FOB Pella, Iowa.
Click on filters to add/remove.