Two-person post hole diggers for light and medium two-man drilling projects. From fence posts, construction and commercial landscaping.
Equipmentland carries a variety of one and two-man hand-held hole diggers that can manage any job in dirt, concrete, rock or asphalt drilling.
Auger Drives, Hydraulic
A towable one man hole digger. The General Dig-R-Mobile tows is highway legal and includes the necessary quick attach towbar and adjustable ball coupler.
– Honda engine
– Max Driling Torque: 276 ft. lbs. at 2000 PSI
– 144 RPM, no load
– 8 GPM System flow at 2000 PSI
– Holds 5 Gallons regular gasoline.
– Quick attach
– Forward and reverse auger direction.
– Uses 2″ up to 18″ diameter augers
– Heavy-duty, spring-return, Magura twist grip type
– Weight is 61 lbs.
– Driveshaft connection to auger is 1 3/8″ hexagon
– Uses 2″ up to 18″ diameter augers; Series 4400 and 550 augers
Tanaka TEA-500 Two man Post Hole Digger
Looking to save time as well as your back? Tanaka’s two-man post hole digger provides maximum operator safety and comfort for larger digging jobs. Weighing only 37 lbs., this heavy-duty post hole digger can take up to a 12″ earth auger bit.
– 50 cc, 2.5 h.p. Tanaka two-stroke engine
– 33:1 gear reduction
– 1″ round output shaft – Dual safety throttles
– One-year commercial / rental warranty
– Auger Bits Sold Separately- This is has been discontinued. Please look at General Equipment Hole Diggers.
We recommend the General Equipment One Man Hole Digger instead.
– Reduction Ratio: 41:1
– Fuel Tank Size: 30.4 Fl. Oz. (900 cc)
– S-Start system reduces pull-force required by 40 percent
– Sound Reduction System
– Auger Bits Sold Separately
– Ten models 2.25″ to 18″ diameter, with hardfaced teeth.
– Full length flighting, Pengo CSA type boring head
– Digging Depth: 36″, (30″ for 18 inch planting auger)
– Coupler: 1-3/8″ Hex (except 2″ and 3″ models requiring adapter)
– Weights: 19 to 61 lbs.