The most respected line of portable and mobile hole digging equipment available to the construction marketplace, includes one and two-man, hand-held Hole Diggers, the hydraulically powered and towable 660 DIG-R-MOBILE, a wide variety of earth auger product lines up to 36 inch diameter and the hydraulically powered DIG-R-TACH auger attachments designed for use with skid loaders, tractor loader backhoes and other power sources.
– 10 models 2.25″-18″ dia., hardfaced teeth
– Full length flighting, Pengo CSA type boring head
– Depth: 36″, (30″ for 18 inch planting auger)
– Coupler: 1-3/8″ Hex (2″, 3″ models need adapter)
– 15″ Extension Available (no flighting)
Auger Drives, Hydraulic
A towable one man hole digger. The General Dig-R-Mobile tows is highway legal and includes the necessary quick attach towbar and adjustable ball coupler.
– Honda engine
– Max Driling Torque: 276 ft. lbs. at 2000 PSI
– 144 RPM, no load
– 8 GPM System flow at 2000 PSI
– Holds 5 Gallons regular gasoline.
– Quick attach
– Forward and reverse auger direction.