Equipmentland offers a wide selection of asphalt cutters, also known as asphalt wheels or Coulter Wheels, in clamp-on styles and also models for moldboards and/or scarifier mounts. These asphalt wheels and asphalt cutters are available for skid steers, farm tractors, backhoes, wheel loaders, excavators and motor graders. Equipmentland professional staff will help you get the exact asphalt wheel or cutter you need, in record time for a great price. Call today or use our GetQuote Button for a quick response, including lead time and shipping.
– Unitized welded steel frame.
– Special alloy heat treated blade, 19 inch dia., 5.5″ maximum cutting depth.
– Twin Timken type, tapered roller bearings, 50,000 lbs max. down pressure
– Patented twin screw, pivoting clamp conforms to variances in buckets
– Not for use with skid steer loaders (requires down-pressure).
– 245 lbs.